Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...)

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 54

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:31:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 54

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 12:18 AM, davebill <davebill@clear.net.nz>
wrote:

> A friend of mine in the UK sent me samples of the three 25mm Phalon
ground
> vehicles - as they're so alien, the scale cues aren't there and they
don't
> look too bad with 15mm figures. Here's some pictures on my website
with 15mm
> Phalons. The APC and tank are big models but the scout pod is about
the
> right size for a 15mm APC.
>
> http://billinghurst.spalding.gen.nz/Webstuff/hobbies/paintlog.html

Unfortunately, the small one is a bit too big in 15mm to double as the
Phalon recon pod.

I keep thinking I should buy several of those for my 25mm Phalons, but
I only have a platoon's worth in 25mm, the rest are in 15mm.

I have some wooden things to kitbash Phalon vehicles, but it's just
not the same as the real thing...

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com