Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

[GZG] 6mm Tempests

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:23:12 -0400
Subject: [GZG] 6mm Tempests

Zoe,

Let me ask the rhetorical reply: How many heavy grav tanks should be
part of a battalion sized force? Remember, I'm the guy who put on Grey
Day to Die (with Carlos Lourenco) and we mustered over 100 KV in 25mm.
I'm sure in 6mm, a Battalion sized force would have about 300+
infantry. So what's approrpiate armoured support? I'd guess a company.
What's that? I'd guess about 13-17 of the things.

That's what I'd shoot for eventually, of course. I was disappointed
when I wasn't able to get them recast by GW UK when the question was
put to them.

Thanks for the thought, but I don't want to deprive anyone of their
stuff. I have lots of toys. I can eventually E-bay my way to the
appropriate number of tempests over time.

For some reason, sleek likes and non sharp edged shapes seem suitable
to the Kravak to me.

T.
--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

 Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?