Prev: [GZG] 2300 AD Models Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:49:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

>  > Still in early alpha form at the moment with a number of major
decisions
>>  still to be made about rule mechanics, but I hope it will progress
to a
>>  reasonably complete playtestable beta version before TOO long.
>
>So, right after Bugs Don't Surf, then? :}
>
>-P.

OK, I know this was tongue-in-cheek, but I'm going to answer it
seriously!  ;-)

BDS will not happen in it's originally planned form. As you know, it
was intended to be a supplement for SGII, but it just got overtaken
by events and other projects. However, the name is too good not to
use - so it may eventually see the light as a supplement for SG:AC
instead....  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] 2300 AD Models Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?