Prev: Re: [GZG] Living rulebooks Next: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:04:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

TomB,

Quick question:

This was a fantastic post. Do you organize your DS army similarly to
your SG army? That is, for example, if you use your PA squads as fast
recon support for your line infantry, do you have mixed squads in your
DS games also (ie an element of PA attached to infantry platoons
rather than separate platoons of each)?

How many people use the same force organization in both games?

Robert Mayberry