Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: [GZG] [OT] BB, was Re: GW and...

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:54:13 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

far these responses to this have been really useful.

I have tried to think of a core force of reinforced infantry or mobile
infantry. So far, I haven't put together any APCs but I'm sure I'll find
something. I am also converting some old Nam figs into a mid-tech force
by updating some tanks and using boxy M113s stock out of the box. I tend
to think of military vehicle designs as having certain constants - boxy
APCs, for example, seem to be a constant.

My biggest problem is that I tend to think up grand ideas for all
aspects of a military and want to try to build too many parts of that
force, thus never completing a working element of any particular part of
that army.

I am working on a way to make a mobile infantry company that includes a
platoon of combat walkers for support. To this end, I want to develop
some walker carrying vehicles.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... Next: [GZG] [OT] BB, was Re: GW and...