Prev: Re: [GZG] GW Next: Re: [GZG] GW

[GZG] And now for something completely different...

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:48:46 +0000
Subject: [GZG] And now for something completely different...

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_10017_1215712126_2

really, but it seemed like a good title considering how focused the list
has been on certain topics...

My question is more to the hobby aspect of GZG gaming. I have been
skirting around building forces in 15mm and seem to have done a lot of
adhoc purchases that form nothing in particular. What strategies have
folks used in assembling forces and keeping on track.

So far I have the following -

3 hover scout cars
3 light hover tanks
3 combat walkers
2-3 platoons of mid-tech infantry (AR, RPG, SAW)

I have more possible additions but these are what I have ready to play
of my own sci-fi forces. I've mostly been playing with others minis up
until now.

Thanks,

Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] GW Next: Re: [GZG] GW