Prev: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] GW

Re: [GZG] GW

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:32:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] GW

I enjoy customizing and posing them so that they look like a coherent
unit rather than a rank of identical twins. Also, so that they fit the
background I have carefully crafted for them.

Give GW their due-- their figures are well-sculpted, well-cast, and
usually great to pose and customize.

Robert Mayberry

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Michael <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:
> "What would you rather have 10 figures that are moulded lumps of lead,
> weapons welded to bodies"
>
> Isn't that a description of Historical Miniatures? The "customizing
ability"
> only really matters in a WYSIWYG environment
>

> Michael Brown
> mwsaber6@msn

Then