Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] DS3?

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 23:17:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] DS3?

Life gets in the way of gaming.  For better or worse.  After a long
haitus, I came back. :)

DS 2 had some really neat ideas, but it was a slow, somewhat cumbersome
game.  DS3 is a very, very different beast.  On the downside, in some
ways it's more complex.  On the upside, we regularly finish games with
clear outcomes. :)

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 1:49 PM, John Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu>
> wrote:
>> Bill,
>>
>> There is a DS3, though as is often the case for Jon, who is primarily
>> business owner and miniatures producer, the actual writing and
>> playtesting is in the hands of a small group of interested gamers
>> (AFAIK Oerjan, Indy and myself).
>>

> It is good to hear that it's being worked on John.  I really liked
DS2,
> but it has some issues.
>
> I doubt I'll be at an ECC within the next decade or two, but I'll keep
an
> eye out for reports and news.
>
> Bill

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University