Prev: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!) Next: Re: [GZG] GW and Re: Artillery considerations (was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!)

Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:52:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

I'll always vote for a figure you can buy in multiple scales. For me,
there's an RPG element to even a straight-up wargame that creates a
context for a battle. Harmonizing your collection is a big help there.

Plus, as I've mentioned before, it's a useful hedge against
power-gaming, because some force organizations and weapons are better
in one set of mechanics than another (or, put another way, are more
useful in battles of a particular scale).

Rob

--
Robert Mayberry