Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:49:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

On Wed, July 9, 2008 08:44, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Just a quick question to all, related to this subject:
>
> When you use off-table artillery (in any game system or period), do
> you represent it by actual minis kept behind the baseline, or does it
> just exist on paper?

I have a faint recollection of once using DS artillery models as
counters to represent artillery in a SG game. Has the advantage of
being cheap and easy, plus all the advantages of showing what you
really have.

DirtSide models are so cheap I'd have no objection to buying them
just to use as counters.

--
Be seeing you,		  http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			  xmpp:sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations