Prev: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery

Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <c.downes-ward@i...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:39:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Playing Stargrunt or "Contemptible Little Armies" off table stuff is
just
counters or a scrap sheet of paper, playing Dirtside or modern 1/300 the
off
table stuff mostly gets modeled if it's artillery and represented by
markers
for ortillery, off shore naval vessels etc. Artillery units have been
known
to turn up on the field for some scenarios.

Playing "over the top" (Command Decision WW1 variant) in 1/300 the off
table
stuff is markers.

Chris