Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 33

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:58:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 33

..  no hope for those who are old enough to be grey or bald then, Jon?

I guess that the only solace is to have a big pile of unpainted
metal.....   ;-)

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:52:13 +0100
From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!
To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu

Oh, it's certainly considered odd enough here too! At least,
traditional tabletop RPGing and wargaming. One thing that GW has done
that CAN, I suppose, be considered positive is that "collecting
Warhammer stuff" is now more acceptable (and even partially
understood) to the mundanes, as long as the collector is under 14 or
so. Any older, and you're in dangerous territory still....  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

End of Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 33

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available
now at Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Artillery Next: Re: [GZG] Artillery considerations