Prev: [GZG] [OT] Boring Business Talk was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:21:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
wrote:

> (Anyone else remember the Secret Message in issue
> 77?)

Was that the "Sod Off Bryan Ansell" message?

Since GW came up on this list, and with particular reference to what
Roger wrote, I thought I'd post a link to an interesting article. It's
written by Stephen Baxter. It describes his time at GW as one of their
novel writers.

The article goes through the history of GW in general and the fiction
division in particular. It offers an interesting window into the GW
mindset (or, at the very least, the mindset of Bryan Ansell).

Here's the link; I quite enjoyed the article:
http://www.vectormagazine.co.uk/article.asp?articleID=42

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] [OT] Boring Business Talk was: Re: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!