Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:42:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_1108_1215463360_2

t I checked, artillery still made every stop and take notice. Flash
forward to the future of smart artillery and really there is no reason
that everything on the battlefield will have something to fear from
artillery.

-Eli

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@msn.com>

"Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt
laser beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some
people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his
'SMITE' button for our fire control system."

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn