Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@t...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:10:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

n Tailby wrote:
> The teleporting commandos of doom are now gone. The speed of attacks
> has gone down now and really fast attacks have to be conducted by very

> lightly armoured vehicle mounted units. They are a tough army to field

> if they get it wrong they get caught in the open and shot to bits. An
> aerial assault in Huey's Nam style won't work if you end up going into

> a hot landing zone.

I liked the teleporting troops.  I thught they were good in "Living
Steel" (probably the most complicated rules ever) and "Traveller".  My
main problem was the inaccuracy of WH40K teleporters.  Instead of
randomising the point of arrival, it would have been much better to
seriously decrease their response time thus giving the enemy time to
react and not making the teleporters "Du Ex Machina".

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!