Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 21:14:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_12603_1215378873_2

can second the feeling that it has a wonderful background. It amazes me
that it took them so long to write an RPG for it. Sad that just as the
RPG sideo f Gw was seeming to take off, they bagged it.

It is not the most realistic setting or the best set of rules, but it
can be fun if you like your games lighter. When I played it, I had a
great time, though there always seemed to be anargument over rules, but
this was a direct byproduct of their rules changes.

I'd likely still play if they hadn't pushed me past my limit with some
of their practices/choices.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!