Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] IMPORTANT!! Last Minute 4th July Offer for US list members

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] IMPORTANT!! Last Minute 4th July Offer for US list members

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:42:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] IMPORTANT!! Last Minute 4th July Offer for US list members

Working on an order right now-- quick question for list members:

What's the difference between

V15-21A: Phalanx 6-wheel hi-mobility Heavy APC

and

V15-21A: PHALANX II heavy wheeled APC

Other than the fact that one costs more? The pictures on the website
seem to be identical.

Robert Mayberry
(678) 984-5113
Robert.Mayberry@gmail.com