Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] IMPORTANT!! Last Minute 4th July Offer for US list members

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:00:01 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] IMPORTANT!! Last Minute 4th July Offer for US list members

In some previous years we've run a little special 4th July offer for
our US customers; this year it kind of crept up on us (been rather
busy with other things, and hey, we don't celebrate it over here!
<VBG!>).

So, very off-the-cuff, here's a little special JUST FOR GZG LIST
MEMBERS IN THE US - any order (with a few restrictions - see below)
that you place over this weekend will be shipped POST FREE!  :-)

Here's the rules - please read them carefully:

1) This offer applies to customers in the USA ONLY, and the goods
must be shipped to a US or APO address.

2) The offer is valid from when I post this to the list, up until 12
midnight on Sunday 6th July - I'll adjust for time difference so you
can order till midnight in your local time.

3) The offer applies to all our ranges of METAL items; all RESIN
products (basically the MT, SFA and SF25 ranges) are excluded from
the offer, but if you order some of these along with some metal items
we'll work out the postage cost so that you don't pay shipping on the
metal stuff.

4) IMPORTANT: to qualify for the offer, you MUST mention the offer
AND the fact that you are a GZG list member in the "comments" field
on the order.  Orders without this will be charged for shipping as
normal!

5) All orders must have a VALID METHOD OF PAYMENT, so please check
your card details very carefully as you type them in - if we have to
come back to you after the weekend because you've mistyped the
numbers, or if your transaction bounces for whatever reason, we may
not be able to hold the offer open. Paypal orders will have a payment
request emailed as quickly as we can, and we'd appreciate payment on
them as soon as possible.

Have a great Independance Day Weekend!	:-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!