Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops! Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...?

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:11:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

Further to earlier message, I've just spoken to Paul and he is doing
them right now!

:-)

Jon (GZG)

>Still not on the webstore,
>  I'm leaving town Thurs, won't be back till after the "deal" is
>over. Could you light a fire under your web monkey PLEASE.

Sorry, Paul's other workload means that he still hasn't been able to
do them yet... BUT, you CAN order immediately, as I posted  a few
days ago:

"Hopefully they'll be up on the store soon too, as soon as Paul gets
the time to upload them.
In the meantime, if anyone wants to order BEFORE they are actually
uploaded to the store,	then order whatever else you want as normal
and then ask for the new codes in the "comments" box - we'll add them
on to your order!  :-)"

If you ONLY want to order the new packs and nothing else, then simply
place an order for anything else as a "dummy" item and then, in the
comments field, ask us to ignore it and substitute the 4 new packs.
If you want to see the pics, they are up on TMP at:
http://theminiaturespage.com/news/630299/

Best,

Jon (GZG)