Prev: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale. Next: Re: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:27:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

>Great news... more lead for the pile.... roll on winter & I can
>actually get some painting done!

Pics and details of the new packs are now up on TMP at:

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/630299/

if you want to take a look at them.
Hopefully they'll be up on the store soon too, as soon as Paul gets
the time to upload them.
In the meantime, if anyone wants to order BEFORE they are actually
uploaded to the store,	then order whatever else you want as normal
and then ask for the new codes in the "comments" box - we'll add them
on to your order!  :-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)