Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops! Next: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:35:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

Great news... more lead for the pile.... roll on winter & I can actually
11:02:46 +0100> To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu> From: jon@gzg.com>
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!> > Now
available, four new packs of 15mm SF - a second pack of Colonial >
Security Cops in caps, and THREE different packs of ARMED >
civilians/colonists! A wide mix of urban and "outback" clothing (some >
very SF-Western style, with a couple of Very Big Hats), and a varied >
assortment of weapons - pistols, carbines, shotguns, hunting rifles >
and more. Great for RPG character figures and survivalist types >
(zombie hunting anyone?) as well as for making up stands of armed >
colonists to repel the slavering bug hordes... or maybe just get >
eaten.> > SG15-V6 Colonial Security (Cops) pack 2 (8 figs) £2.50>
SG15-V7 Armed Civilians/Colonists pack A (8 figs) £2.50> SG15-V8 Armed
Civilians/Colonists pack B (8 figs) £2.50> SG15-V9 Armed
Civilians/Colonists pack C (8 figs) £2.50> > All OUT NOW, they should
be up on the webstore soon with pics, as > well as on TMP in a day or
so.> > We promised a little special offer to launch these new packs, and
so > everyone who buys ALL FOUR NEW PACKS from now until 12 midnight (UK
> time) on Sunday 6th July will get an extra FREE pack of 15mm figures >
(our choice, but definitely something useful) in their order. If you >
buy multiples of the new packs, we'll give you multiple freebies!> >
More to follow!> > Jon (GZG)> >

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops! Next: [GZG] Space habitats and scale.