Prev: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More 15mm Civilian/Colonists/Cops!

Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:16:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New FT icon ideas

Looking forward to same.

As a side note, I'm noticing I have to go to 'fit to margins' the third
page of the Outrim SSDs when printing to the American-Luddite 'Letter'
paper. If you have a chance, could you scootch up the Vandenberg/M,
Wasp,
and Excalibur just a bit? I'd just do cut-and-paste, but I seem to lose
resolution in whatever I try to put it in. The thin reticules around the
beam icons can't stand that.

Consider this a single person's special request, and down the queue from
the excellent work on new icons.

The_Beast