Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller love (Was: Re: Under the Hammer) Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller love (Was: Re: Under the Hammer)

Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20, Nostalgia

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:34:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20, Nostalgia

e got you beat there -- 1976! Tried it, liked the idea of RPGs, but I've
never been that interested in magical fantasy. Traveller didn't take my
fancy either; not sure why, but it could have been because the
"traditional" group right at the start -- a mixed bag of crew on a tramp
freighter -- wasn't much to my taste, and what little I knew of the
setting wasn't high-tech enough (oh, those clunky computers! :-D ). Took
up other RPGs later and ran several successful campaigns as GM, but it
always depended on what players I could meet were interested in. Sound
familiar?

Phil

LOL, sounds depressingly familiar.....)

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Traveller love (Was: Re: Under the Hammer) Next: Re: [GZG] Traveller love (Was: Re: Under the Hammer)