Prev: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Special Deal and stuff....!

Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:04:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia

I quite like D20, it works very for D. & D. – but for 2300 I can't see
it
working. Ditto for Traveller. The biggest discontinuity I can see is the
basic assumption about characters, Travellers are usually old farts with
lot of experience as opposed to an 18 year old with a cheap sword. I
have
Traveller D20 so I suppose I should actually read it some time.
Halcyon days. The much missed Leisure World in Belfast used to have a
lot of
RPG items and wargaming ones as well. You would read about something it
White Dwarf then go and look for it in Leisure World.

Michael

I'll take your word on D&D D20 , I haven't played D&D since 1979!

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] 2300, Traveller, D20 , Nostalgia Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Special Deal and stuff....!