Prev: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer Next: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:08:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Under the Hammer

On a similar note, I realize that there's a team playtesting it
already, but what is your plan for rolling out FT3?

1) Will there be One Big Book or several "magazine" style prints for
each game?

2) If you do several small books, will you do the special rules for
great powers, minor powers and aliens as separate books or rolled into
the core system book?

3) Will your 15mm strategy be reflected in the printed materials?

4) Will there be an "open beta" of the new rules to follow the close
alpha/beta versions?

5) Will you use any kind of "OpenGZG" license for third party
supplements? (if so, will it have a commercial/non-commercial
requirement?)

6) My most recent understanding was that you'll be including the FB2
races, including support for them in DS and SG. Is that still the
plan?

I know the cake isn't baked yet, so obviously any/all of this is
tentative, but I was interested learning whatever you feel comfortable
sharing about the direction you're going in.