Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] More advanced screens [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:29:45 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] More advanced screens [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Simplifying it down a bit (and make it easier for crossover games as
well):

Ship Design: Merchant ships have 10% mass of hull & 4 rows, warships
have 15% mass of hull & 3 rows.
Langston Field = Phalon layered armour; max armour in each row cannot
exceed the longest hull row.
Each Screen Generator lets you "repair" 1 armour box per turn;
additional armour can be repaired using DCP. (Option: Screens also act
as normal, but cost an extra +2 points per mass).  If a ship does not
repair at least one armour box per turn, it instead takes 1 hull damage
for every point of armour damage each turn (due to overload)

Weapon damage is as per normal FT rules (including penetrating weapons
etc).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal