Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders Next: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff

Re: [GZG] FT base material

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 01:18:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT base material

On  May24 08, at 18:40, Allan Goodall wrote:

> Recent discussions about basing ships on ship stands brought this
> question to mind. What do you use for the bottom part of your FT ship
> bases? I'm talking about the heavy part that touches the table.
>
> I have a combination of old GZG U.S. metal bases, and the plastic
> "flight stand" bases reinforced with washers. Does anyone use anything
> else?

I tend to use GW's flight bases with brass tube stems. Haven't lost a
base in transit since I started doing this.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders Next: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff