Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff Next: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders

[GZG] FT base material

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:40:09 -0500
Subject: [GZG] FT base material

Recent discussions about basing ships on ship stands brought this
question to mind. What do you use for the bottom part of your FT ship
bases? I'm talking about the heavy part that touches the table.

I have a combination of old GZG U.S. metal bases, and the plastic
"flight stand" bases reinforced with washers. Does anyone use anything
else?

I'm particularly interested in hearing about stuff that was purchased
from local craft and hobby stores.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep Stuff Next: Re: [GZG] Dear Miniature Builders