Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Vehicle Stands Help Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Vehicle Stands Help

Re: [GZG] 15mm Vehicle Stands Help

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:56:15 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Vehicle Stands Help

On  May23 08, at 10:05, Mark Kinsey wrote:

> BTW, the vehicles I'm mounting are GZG High Tech 15mm vehicles.
> They are
> heavy. I'm also planning on using flight stands for my 15mm RAFM stuff
> and that's even heavier.
>
> -Mark Kinsey
>
> Mark Kinsey wrote:
>> What's the best way to use these? Ideally I'd like to have the
>> option of
>> removing them so my vehicle can ground/wreck during the game.
>>
>> I've noticed that they tend to bend. Should I cut them shorter or
>> replace the shaft with brass or aluminum rod?

Yes.....

I'm not sure I would bother with the 6 inch stand for those...

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Vehicle Stands Help Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Vehicle Stands Help