Prev: Re: [GZG] Invading Mars (was FTverse colinies) Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

From: "Ryan GIll" <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:57:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

I would suspect that given how modern beef isn't shipped on the hoof
long distances like it was before easy and relatively cheap cold storage
came along. It stands to reason that if you have sufficient cryosleep
systems to keep people alie and thaw them easily, then thered be easy
and cheap cryostorage for meats. There would be ways to ship live cattle
but likely as embryos would be far more cheap.

--
Ryan Gill
sent from my treo