Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:29:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Evyn MacDude <infojunky@ceecom.net>
wrote:

> I have the opposite experience, forums tend to be slower for me.

TomB will likely chime in here when he reads this on the Digest. He
and I have been discussing this. He finds the Digest easy to scan
through for topics that interest him, and finds the Digest much easier
to use than a forum.

As far as I know there are no forums that offer the equivalent of
digests (one single mailing per day with everything in it).

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John