Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:32:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Peter Engebos <manfredvonbek@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> In Traveller Supplement 7 - Traders and Gunboats, the Empress Marava
far
> trader is specifically listed as having extra large low berths (Cryo
units)
> for the transport of live stock.  Though how they got the live stock
up the
> 5' square elevator and down the 5' wide corridor and through the
doorway
> (with its 90 degree turn from the hall) was never adequately
explained.

Apparently there's a similar issue with the scout courier in
Mongoose's new version of Traveller. From what I read on the rpg
forums, the airlock is situated in such a position that it can't
actually be used...

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep