Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep

Re: [GZG] [OT] web hosting services

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:09:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] web hosting services

On  May16 08, at 08:51, Indy wrote:

> Greetings, everyone (well, everyone who opened this email,
> anyway ;-) ),
>
> I just learned yesterday that my webpage service provider is going
> to terminate/discontinue providing web hosting services as of June
> 30th, 2008. Does anyone have any recommendations for relatively
> inexpensive web hosting sites that:
>
> 1) don't flood visitors with their own ads
> 2) can host 10-20 MB of files
> 3) don't have severe restrictions on bandwidth (not that my pages
> get a LOT of visitation, but they do get visited and I'd hate to
> start having to track how much bandwidth is being used :-( )
>
> BCPL has been a great resource for the past 8 or so years, and has
> only ever charged ~$10/month to host webpages, give an email acct
> (which I never used), etc. So I'd also be looking for something
> more or less along the same price range.
>
> Any of ya out there in net-land have any suggestions/recommendations?

I have had good luck with Icdsoft for the past 5 years.
http://icdsoft.com/index.php

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep Next: Re: [GZG] Shipping sheep