Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 23:17:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Oh, and one more thing....

The current New Israeli models wear hardsuits (my preference) in the
15mm range and are described as light infantry (no pic) in the 6mm
dirtside range. I'd love to see both types available in both ranges.
Basically, I like having the same force organization at multiple
scales-- I also think it helps remove the temptation to optimize one
organization that you use in stargrunt and another that you play
dirtside with.

If I had to choose, I especially like the hardsuits, since my
preference is for full space suits for my infantry (ie except for
militias, the only infantry in my forces are hardsuit ("light") or
power armor (standard); infantry walkers are listed in my TO&E as
"heavy infantry". The bases I've made for my infantry have a "lunar"
look since they are equipped to fight in uninhabitable environments.

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] List moderation was: Dear John