Prev: Re: [GZG] Dear John Next: Re: [GZG] Dear John

Re: [GZG] Dear John

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 10:04:03 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dear John

Gday All,

No you are not alone Eli. But then John does have the ability to get
under peoples skin and to be a tad offensive. Those of us that have been

on the list for some time know this. We also know that he often has good

stuff to add as well so put up with one for the sake of the other. Enzo
is right thought, it could have done without the personal insults.

Tony.