Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 39

Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:08:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)

Wow, originally from Canada, and it's the 'American Civil War', and
resides
south of the Mason-Dixon, and it's not 'War of the Southern Succession'.

*duck*

I tend to think of it from Nebraska as 'that brief occasion to hand the
South a victory, then back home to suppressing the native population...'

The_Beast