Prev: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :) Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Re: [GZG] Quick question

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:31:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick question

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 3:08 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> OK then, quick straw poll to everyone here (or at least those
> seriously interested in SG in 15mm):

Phalon vehicles, to go along with the Phalon BDS rules, though this
means either creating new vehicles or basing them on the ones from the
25mm line.

If you intend to give Phalons PA I'd like those, though I personally
like the idea of them using the recon pods instead of PA (just so they
aren't just a copy of the other armies).

Other than that, probably Kra'Vak armour.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :) Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question