Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:38:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :)

Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:54:17 -0400From: indy.kochte@gmail.comTo:
gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.eduSubject: Re: [GZG] The end of the
Colonies :)Gentlemen, gentlemen,Let's keep the discourse civil.:-)And if
you cannot, then either you each roll a die to determine who 'won' the
exchange, OR, we* shall be forced to create a GZG-MCC (Mediterranean
Coast Convention) which you should both be able to attend in some way,
shape or form. :-)   Mk* - of course, who this "we" is has yet to be
determined; the ECC committee is already strung out to their limits just
dealing with their convention :-)
Be a Hero and Win with Iron Man
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000009ukm/direct/01/

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick question Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question