Prev: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :) Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question

[GZG] Quick question

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:35:26 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Quick question

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I was wondering if (long
term) GZG intends to release more of its Future Wars and Dirtside 6mm
miniatures, especially vehicles, in 15mm scale?

I plan on getting a platoon or two of Stargrunt troops and while most
of the miniatures I want are either available or can be readily
converted, the vehicles are a bit more of a question mark. I know
there are good miniatures available already, but I'm interested in
keeping my Dirtside and my Stargrunt forces harmonized.

Rob

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: Re: [GZG] The end of the Colonies :) Next: Re: [GZG] Quick question