Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies and FTL communications Next: Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse?

Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies and FTL communications

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:54:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies and FTL communications

On  May13 08, at 15:30, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> For those who remember, this is exactly the way it worked in
> Traveller, including the "Poni Express" reference....  ;-)

BTW, The new edition of Traveller is out from Mongoose and it's not
bad, Good even in places. We are already advocating for a 15mm
standard figure size.... So Jon are we gonna see any more character
packs? Soon? (I would grovel, but i have done far too much of that
lat..... OH! What the heck.... Please!, please!, please!.....)

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
of any other participant, may be revealed"

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies and FTL communications Next: Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse?