Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse?

Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:57:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Michael <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:
> Sheep! of course the are used as mine detectors!

Sheep would be a little lightweight to set off the heavier stuff, but
lightweight AP mines could be set off by sheep easily.

The would also be fine for pressure plate IEDs, tripwires, and some
other detection methods, but I don't think their body temperature is
high enough to set off PIR sensors.

The obvious solution is set the sheep on fire if you suspect PIR-fuzed
mines in the area, of course.

John
and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse?