Prev: Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse? Next: Re: [GZG] Sheep lawnmowers

Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:35:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] How fast is FTL in GZGverse?

Another place you might want to go for further thoughts is the work
David
Manley has done for SFSFW's Ragnarok magazine. I'm pretty sure it's all
pre-fleet book design, but worthy of another look.

An article called Tripping the Light Fantastic...
http://www.sfsfw.org/a/21/light.php

Haulin' Gas tries to inject a use for those transports...
http://www.sfsfw.org/a/18/gas.php

Complicating things further are the problems of maint that long series
of
trips might entail
http://www.sfsfw.org/a/29/dockyard.php

Funny, I was just thinking I should re-up my membership to the Society.
Expensive from the US, but some of the discounts can reduce the sting.

The_Beast

***bound by snippage***