Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:08:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:40 AM, K.H.Ranitzsch
<kh.ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

>  Is this from your own experience ? Or could you point me to an open,
>  trustworthy source with that kind level of detail, plus perhaps place
>  and time of the finds?

No, I wasn't in an area where Quds Force was a problem--I spent all my
time in sectors where the locals hate Iranians.  I get that info from
NCO-to-NCO conversations.  I know guys who have pulled these things.
I also know we've been killing Iranians inside Iraq since 2003.

A few minutes with Google gets Reuters quoting CENTCOM spokesmen who
say the exact same thing I do here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSCOL245002

But for specific hits like that, you'll have to dig through MNF-I's
website.
http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&secti
onid=1&id=47&Itemid=131

John
and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles