Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] Mine resistant vehicles

Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

From: "Robyn Stott" <rodstott@a...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:20:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

you could say that while they won the battle at Tet, they did lose it on
the political side with the loss in public support and face I believe.

In modern war, the public opinion and politics is very important, I
think some conflicts which were winable were lost on the field of Public
Opinion and Political Debate.

Robyn