Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

[GZG] GZG Web Site

From: DAVID MEBUST <dmebust@y...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 11:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] GZG Web Site

noticed that the user photo files section is no longer there. Anyone
else notice the change. I tried to log in as usual. This too seems to
have changed. I liked the idea of a place for players/painters to post
their work for all to see. This concept was great in that pictures of
miniaturers (of which there may have been none) were avaliable for
perspective figure purchasers to see before buying. I liked see others
work. I had plans to upload and change the photos I had every so often
to keep it fresh. Just wondered what was up?

"Get there first with the most"

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try
it now.

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies