Prev: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's Next: Re: [GZG] Imperium from Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4

Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:05:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

While it's nice to have validation of my services as a pack rat, all
praise, and blame, must ultimately go to the noble one who first drew
these
up. Also, still waiting for someone to try some non-SM missle designs,
and
to compare the SSD's to game units. ;->=

Thanks back at ya!

The_Beast

PS Mark Drake, if you do get that copy of Imperium 3rd Millenium
(Avalanche
Press), let me know if you can rescue the tactical 3d grid as an
operational game, with each cube as a tactical battlespace. I tended
never
to get in battles large enough to suggest/need breaking up, but it
seemed
like it COULD happen...

Indy wrote on 05/05/2008 11:50:45 AM:

> On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:
> Whoops! I found the motherships! Were these the only ones with
fighters?
> I've misplaced my original Imperium, and just have the AP version to
look
> at, until such time as I make the perilous trek to the even more
perilous
> storage shed.
>
> Cool, thanks. I'll have to compare what you've got with the counters
in
the