Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2][DS2] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2? Next: [GZG] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?

Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:13:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

Thanks, Michael. I've both Fleet and Escort. I was looking for 'vanilla'
FT
2.5, though that's almost an oxymoron. ;->=

Got the files moved to the web:

http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/terran1b.jpg
http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/terran2b.jpg
http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/vilani1b.jpg
http://dje.nebraska.edu/Imperium/vilani2b.jpg

Mr. Drake, if you do work up a full set of SSD's for Imperium, let me
know. ;->=

As for the Avalanche Press version, I'm sure sorry I didn't pick up
several
during the Viking Pyre sale at $5US...

If you make it to one of the big cons this year, you can probably find
it
for about $10US. I think I saw it amongst Titan Games piles.

The_Beast

Michael L. wrote on 05/02/2008 02:58:25 PM:

> Doug Evans wrote:
> > Digging through disk space, I've found some SSD's that seem to be
related
> > to the old Imperium box game. However, the ships include SM load
outs,
and
> > no fighters.
> >
> > First, does anyone know from whence these came?
> >

> Those were done many years ago for someone's campaign game now.
They're
> currently obsolete as the definitive
> FT-Traveller conversion is now the Power Projection game. I seem to
> recall seeing the author of the Imperium SSDs being active on the
Power
> Projection mailing list (also on Yahoo), you might want to stick your
> nose in over there. PP is a fairly heavily tweaked FT, comes with
> campaign rules and High Guard conversion rules. Ad Astra is now
selling
> Imperial and Zhodani ship miniatures, that may be of some interest as
well.

http://www.genreconnections.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=17&parent=45

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2][DS2] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2? Next: [GZG] Battle of Hoth - SG 2 or DS 2?