Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TBC] [SEC=P] & FTverse colinies

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:51:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Plus the fact it makes external maintenance on said small craft a lot
more
difficult.  And if your shuttles also have hardpoints, reloading becomes
a real pain.

JGH

emu2020@comcast.net wrote:
> Only problem I can see with this is that you are exposing your
secondary
> craft to damage by the elements (yes, elements in space) as well as
> damage from combat. I mean a lot of this comes down to design
philosophy
> and how you want to arrange things. Sure, modern surface vessles keep
> their lifeboat on deck, but they are also kept safe from the elements
> and out of harms way. On top of this ending up in the ocean without a
> boat may be deadly, but ending up in space without a boat is death
itself.

> -Eli

** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **
  "When the day goes down on the Water town; when the sun sinks low all
around
    That's when I know I need you now; You're what I miss, every little
kiss"
			    -- Bruce Hornsby and the Range, "Every
Little Kiss"

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TBC] [SEC=P] & FTverse colinies