Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Re: [GZG] Fighter Pilot Surival (wasRe: Multi-level rules sought)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 07:41:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fighter Pilot Surival (wasRe: Multi-level rules sought)

Thu, May 1, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Robert Mayberry
<robert.mayberry@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I haven't seen that. When was it emailed? I did my own calculations,
> drawing from the rules as written in MT. It doesn't look like Mr.
> Tuffley or his legal department will kill me for posting house rule
> suggestions. I'm curious to see if my calcs line up with the ones
> already done. :)

One of the beauties of the list here: house rule postings. :-)	In fact,
Jon
encourages it. Generates new idears and whatnot.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.