Prev: [GZG] Fighter Pilot Surival (wasRe: Multi-level rules sought) Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:58:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Full Thrust level, they could be tasked with a boarding action.  While
the fleets clash normally, you zoom in on the company action using deck
plans, etc so they can take or lose the ship in a more personal level.

I can see major problems with this idea since it would require you to
stop the higher level game while you ran a skirmish level game, however
I'm sure a GM could make something work.

***I did it once and they way you make it it work is two tables with the
boarding action being out of the fleet battle, by that it can't be shot
at by any ships in the fleet action untill the boarding is over .

Don

Prev: [GZG] Fighter Pilot Surival (wasRe: Multi-level rules sought) Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.